Monday, May 20, 2013

Just some thought for today…



Months have passed, but it seems that I’ve never had the chance to write about something or even make a short doodle for my blog. Perhaps because I was too busy or I was just plain blank. The passed days, it felt as if my brain just suddenly stopped working. Eh? I don’t make sense, I know. I just felt it.

A person, a thing, a place, a memory or even a small fight... indeed, everyone needs inspiration. A stranger you just met or someone whom you look forward to converse with at the end of a tiring day can be a good start. An inspiration could be a place where you can just lie back and relax or a good ambiance maybe. A memory from the past, some could-have-been’s and should-have’s.

Sometimes people move forward with their lives merely forgetting about the things that makes them alive. Change is inevitable. People come and go. Memories fade. Things go wrong. You may choose to be left behind with no inspiration at all… nothing to write for and nothing to write about.  But missing my inspiration has coerced me to write again…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments/Suggestions/Violent Reactions